Learn How to Get the Best Esports Betting Algorithm
Esports has grown to become one of the biggest sporting events in the world in recent years. In terms of viewership, following, and fan base, the only two other sporting entities ahead of it are the FIFA World Cup and the Olympics. So, there’s no wonder why esports betting is estimated to be over $24 billion by now.
But that also means that you need much more accurate and advanced systems of analysis if you were to join the esports betting community. And that’s where you’ll need the best esports betting algorithm you can find.
What is Esports Betting?
Esports is an umbrella term that includes almost any type of professional competition in video games. As you can imagine, it can cover a wide range of gaming types and competitive models. But it’s an industry that’s booming and set to break more records in the future.
Esports betting is, essentially, placing bets on the outcomes and events that take place in these competitions. Just like in real-world sports, you have to keep track of a lot of parameters before you can confidently place bets.
Also, depending on the type of game you’re betting on, you’ll need to know individual player stats and past team achievements into account.
Furthermore, in esports, factors like the choice of map, rules of play, permitted items/abilities, etc., all influence the outcome.
So, you can arguably conclude that there are even more factors to consider in esports betting compared to simple real-world sports.
How Esports Betting software and Algorithms Help
Given the complex nature of betting in esports, you eventually need automated programs that can deal with all the numbers, figures, and information.
For instance, if you were to guess how many kills a particular player may get in a game, there are several factors to consider.
Assuming it’s a game like CS: GO, you’ll want to know which map they’re playing in, what weapons the team/individual is currently using, the quality of the opposing team, the equipment of the opposing team, etc.
That’s because all of these elements have a part to play in who wins an encounter, and that, in turn, decides who gets more kills.
So, if you were to bet in an FPS (First-Person Shooter) game like CS: GO or Call of Duty, there are tons of considerations to make in every bet.
The right betting algorithm can take care of these numerous comparisons and complications. And you get access to the most likely outcomes to bet on.
That way, you’re much more aware of the odds and possibilities, even with minimum effort on your part.
As you continue esports betting, you’ll eventually want to try out bigger tournaments and the most prominent competitions. That’s when a the best betting software can be even more effective.
Finding the Best Esports Betting Software
Finding an esports algorithm that suits your needs is crucial in ensuring that your betting is successful more often than not.
However, trying to filter out the good ones from the endless supply of betting algorithms and services is not that easy. So, you need to know what elements to look for.
What to Look for
Esports betting algorithms run on similar principles as physical sports betting services. But sometimes, it can involve more complex factors and calculations because the playing field is in the virtual world.
At times, algorithms may even need to consider the technical aspects of the game and playing set up on top of the in-game elements.
Trying to keep track of all these values on your algorithm is itself a tough task. In fact, you even run the risk of overlooking some details if you try to do it manually.
So, you need to look for an algorithm that can do all this while offering you convenient features as a user. These elements can be summarized as:
- An algorithm with proven growth numbers in the past and successful activity in the recent months too.
- Betting odds and information displayed in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Decent customer service.
- It should let you bet on a wide variety of esports categories (because there’s simply a lot).
- Allow live bets and display expert picks on various esports categories.
Best Esports Betting Algorithm Available Today
It’s hard to single out one service or algorithm that qualifies as the absolute best algorithm for esports. In fact, any realistic assessment will show that no service is fully perfect in every way. But it’s still advisable to look for at least some of the features that we’ve listed out above.
The good news here is that there are a handful of betting services today that do come close to these requirements. And there’s a new betting algorithmic tool that’s especially efficient at most of these features. And esports betting enthusiasts who have insight knowledge are gradually flocking to this service.
As an esports betting algorithm, it offers the following features.
- It comes with five unique automated systems with impressive earnings so far. For instance, their DOTA 2 2nd Map Kills UVP alone has generated a total of over $102,000 so far, with more than $5,300 in the last couple of months alone.
- They have a clear and intuitive interface that reveals all the relevant information (odds, picks, numbers, etc.) on your screen. All you have to do is copy the odds or relevant information and paste it where you need it.
- They have a customer-care-excellence tag that proves they care about their users. And additional features like a 60-day money-back guarantee, 5-stars on Trustpilot, etc., all work together to ensure a great user experience.
- It offers betting opportunities for most esports categories. Whether it’s sports simulation like NBA 2K, battle-royale options like Fortnite, arena games like DOTA, or classic FPS games like Counter-Strike, it’s all there.
- As a registered user, you’ll get access to top picks made by experts that are exclusively for members. Plus, you get to watch and participate in live bets too.
While it’s difficult to pinpoint one service as the best esports betting algorithm, this one certainly fits the bill for most parameters. However, regardless of the platform you choose, make sure you keep your betting behavior responsible, informed, and do it with the right insights. This gives you the best chance of eventually becoming a wise guy. AKA a bettor known as a sharp..